Does incense stick contain chemicals?
No, incense sticks are made of only aromatic biotic materials, which release fragrant smoke when burned. Fragrance oil, essential oil, and base oil are the major components of incense sticks. We follow standard industrial norms for manufacturing techniques.
What are the different types of incense sticks?
There are various forms of incense sticks available in the market such as Dipped Incense Sticks, Hand Rolled Incense Stick, Cones, Resins, Backflow cones, Incense Mixture, to name a few.
What are the ingredients used in incense sticks?
Incense sticks are made of fragrant oils collected from the extracts of herbal plants, resins, flowers, seeds, roots, and aromatic barks.
How incense helps in aromatherapy?
Using incense for aromatherapy has many benefits. It reduces stress, frustration, anxiety and depression. It also helps you get a good sleep, soothe the soul and makes you feel positive. etc. In aromatherapy, a variety of essential oil and sticks are used. These incense tigers the neurons of our head and helps in calming
For what purposes incense sticks can be used?
Incense sticks release fragnant smoke when burned. They are used during meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, spritual ceremonies, smudging etc. They are also used as room freshner or mosquito repellent. Incence sticks,when burned give After inflaming incense sticks we get a clean-smelling, hygiene, sweetened air rooms, and bathrooms. Then incense sticks aromas are used in religious and public ceremonies. They're also believed to have romance-inspiring aroma's.
How essential oil should be used?
Essential oils are used in diffusers and humidifiers. Few drops of essential oil can be added to the bathwater, it can also be added to the massage oil to get the maximum benefit.
How to chose the right incense sticks?
When an incense stick is burned, it releases smoke, which we inhale, therefore it is always recommended to buy an incense stick from a good brand which does not use chemicals.
Is your incense vegan friendly?
Yes! All of our products and the ingredients used to make incense stick are 100% vegan
What are some safety tips for healthy incense burning?
It is completely safe to burn an incense stick, here are few safety tips for you;
- Lit an incense stick in an open/well ventilated space and avoid placing it under a shelf.
- Put out the incense as soon as you leave the room.
- Avoid falling asleep with the incense still burning.
- Keep the room well-ventilated at all times. The smoke may saturate the air very fast and cause nausea and headaches.
- Avoid using an incense you don’t know anything about or doesn’t seem trustworthy.
- Do not burn incense near a child younger than 6 months old. Some materials may cause respiratory problem.
- Avoid burning incense around sensitive or asthmatic people. Pregnant women should also use it carefully.
- Don’t handle an incense burner while the incense is burning.
- Keep all burning incense away from kids, pets, and fabrics